1 tbsp mccormick almond flavoring
3 packs white knox gelatin
1 small can evaporated milk
4 cups water
1 cup chopped jackfruit (or fruit cocktail)
1. Mix almond flavoring, gelatin, evaporated milk and water until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Place liquid mix into pan with medium heat.
3. Place jackfruit inside the heated mix.
4. Mix well to give out the jackfruit flavor.
5. Cool mixture for 15 mins in room temperature.
6. Transfer the mix into a tight square container (preferably lock and lock) and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
All cut up into small squares and ready to serve.
Simple, tasty, and just the right amount of natural sweetness from the jackfruit. (No sugar added)
Credits to Auntie Sab for the recipe!